MOTHER is famous for its model cult following, super-soft fabrics and irreverent disposition. The boutique made-in-L.A. denim brand is unique for its genius in keeping an indie spirit while still offering fits and washes that appeal to a wide range of people.
MOTHER is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their fast-growing Ecommerce team. This role will work closely with the creative and marketing teams to create compelling on-brand content that drives conversion and sales.
- Creating digital marketing assets for desktop, mobile and tablet, using research-based and best practices for responsive design. Includes ads, email blasts, banners, site updates.
- Work with marketing and creative teams on ideation & conceptualization.
- Develop user interface mockups, wireframes, and prototypes for our development and design teams. Take these assets and translate them into well-crafted, on-brand designs.
- Conduct UX Research and usability testing, analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance customer experience.
- Utilize HTML to build digital newsletters.
- Reports to Art Director
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, development or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of digital design experience.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Elevated design sense.
- Ability to self-direct, work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Superb communication, time-management, and process-management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Google Analytics experience.
- HTML experience is a big plus.
- Hotjar experience preferred.
- Good vibes. Crabby people need not apply!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE ABOUT MOTHER
What’s With The Name?
The name MOTHER plays off the idea of duality - it can be nurturing or a cuss. It evokes unconditional love and teenage rebellion all at the same time. The brand’s attitude and collections always present a juxtaposition of hard and soft.
Mother Loves You
MOTHER always said, “Go out into the world and do well, but more importantly, go into the world and do good.” One of the brand’s missions is to help promote acceptance, unity and equality and does so through its partnerships and collaborations.
Storytellers at heart, it’s all in the details at MOTHER. From the inspiration behind each season to our own language, there is personality to be found in unexpected places. We try not to take ourselves too seriously – and neither should you.